[OM] Re: Solstice exchange...

Subject: [OM] Re: Solstice exchange...
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 19:18:30 -0600
d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> So, I guess at this stage I'm the only one left who didn't get a print..?
>
> ;-(

;-( indeed!  After researching the issue, I discovered the problem
was with the computer "wetware" -- the guy sending out the emails,
who somehow managed to assign the same recipient to two different
partners (so, of course, my count at the end came out right even
though someone had been left out completely).

My sincere apologies, Donald -- I wish I'd caught this earlier. Give
me a couple of days and I will find out what happened to the print
from your "intended" Exchange partner.

Steve