[OM] Criticism (was: Have you ever missed the mark?)

Subject: [OM] Criticism (was: Have you ever missed the mark?)
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:06:47 +1100
> GeeBee [mailto:geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> I obviously cannot speak for others...

An online article I've always kept handy as a "checklist"
for myself (for other creative endeavours, and being both
the giver and receiver of criticism) is this one:

http://www.uiweb.com/issues/issue35.htm

(Note, if you see yourself in any of the negative
attributes here, please note that it is unanticipated
and completely unintended by me, and thinking otherwise
constitutes rampant paranoia. :) I'd say more on it, but
aliens are stealing my brainwaves...)

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz