[OM] Re: Have you ever missed the mark? Was Winter Photo.

Subject: [OM] Re: Have you ever missed the mark? Was Winter Photo.
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 00:23:15 -0000
Hi Bill,

I obviously cannot speak for others but I would like to say that if you or
anyone else sees fit to offer unfavourable criticism on anything I post I
hope you will never, whatever the circumstances, feel the need to offer me a
public apology.

As far as I am concerned my posted URL's  to any list invite criticism. To
me all responses, whether they are pondered at length or shot from the hip,
are valid.

If I get a gratuitously spiteful response from someone suffering from low
blood sugar whose wife/husband just ran off with their best friend then it's
my tough luck that I caught them on a bad day.

Just my 2c

--Graham

From: <NSURIT@xxxxxxx>

Subject: [OM] Have you ever missed the mark? Was Winter Photo.