[OM] Re: Slightly OT Tokyo recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: Slightly OT Tokyo recommendations
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:29:01 -0800
I was on a tour and the Tokyo hotel was near the main train station, a
convenient way to get around. Near our last day with free time we
discovered the wonders of a taxi tour arranged by the concierge. We had
a very nice man who was very knowledgeable who escorted us through the
sites that we visited at our own speed. We were able to rearrange our
itinerary during the day and the cost was very reasonable split among
the members of the group. Tokyo is expensive. Take money and eat
simply. Restaurants in the train stations and department stores are
good and relatively inexpensive.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA