[OM] Re: Vuescan question

Subject: [OM] Re: Vuescan question
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 19:35:02 +1100

On 31/01/2005, at 10:27 PM, Wayne Harridge wrote:

>>> Color lithography, where the three colors were chiselled
>> onto separate
>>> stone tablets. Very archival. :-)
>>>
>> Stone storage is a problem. Sorting through an unindexed pile
>> (like so
>> many of my photos), is really hard work.
>>

> I believe Andrew Fildes is working on that problem !
>
> ...Wayne

Rock on - but he's wrong anyway.
Litho does not involve engraving.
And none of my stones are flat.
For those not in on the joke, I'm doing some walling with mortared
fieldstone and as it's weathered granite (dacite) floaters I spend most
of my time utterly knackered. Litho stones are much lighter.
AndrewF