[OM] Re: OT red/green show was Re: Shooting for hire

Subject: [OM] Re: OT red/green show was Re: Shooting for hire
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:31:27 -0800
Reminds me of the time my ex- and I (married at the time) were leaving
the house. It was in South Carolina, very hot and humid, she was 7
months pregnant and just happened to be barefoot. As we went down the
front walk I turned and said, "Right where you belong: barefoot,
pregnant and 6 paces back." The big grin with which I said it availed me
nothing. I learned that women, even *very* pregnant, can be fast, have
amazing endurance, and that bare feet hinder them little. Also that
their sense of humor evaporates around the 7th month. She must've chased
me two blocks. The couch sucked.

---
Scott Gomez