[OM] Re: OM Equipment for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Equipment for sale
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 22:10:12 -0000
Thanks for giving a balanced view Winsor, though if the seller does not wish
to sell overseas, well that is entirely his business - if a seller doesn't
want my money, I am not about to persuade him otherwise.

I too have had numerous very pleasant experiences selling to fellow listers
across the Atlantic -
INTO the US.

And one unpleasant experience on a domestic sale.  But that was eB*y. But
just as one swallow doth not a summer make, so it takes the odd bad
experience to remind us all that there are far more members of humankind
both human and kind.

--
Piers