[OM] OM Equipment for sale

Subject: [OM] OM Equipment for sale
From: Jonathan Parker <jonathaneparker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:45:52 -0800 (PST)
I used to participate in this list way back when.  Three children later, I find
little time to pursue my photo hobby, and when I do I usually grab my digital
equipment.  Therefore I have decided to sell my OM equipment.  I will be
putting what I don't sell here up for auction on eBay sometime next week,
thought I would give the list members first crack.  Please e-mail me at
jonathaneparker@xxxxxxxxx if you are interested or have any questions, I'll be
shipping from Annandale, VA (zip 22003). Feel free to make an offer on those
items I've priced, too. I'm grading the equipment according to the KEH system:

LN   "Like New" Perfect. Includes original box and instructions and any
      manufacturer provided accessories.
LN-  "Like New Minus" 97-99% of original condition. Extremely slight wear that
     can only be seen upon very close inspection. Box and accessories not
     included.
EX+  "Excellent Plus" 90-96% of the original condition. Shows moderate wear.
     May have slight marks on finish. Glass very clean.
EX   "Excellent" 80-89% of the original condition. Shows moderate wear.
     May have small dings, pecks and slight finish wear. Glass may have some
     dust, but no marks.
BGN  "Bargain" 70-79% of original condition. Shows more than average wear. May
     have dents, dings and a goodly amount of brassing and finish loss. Glass
     may have marks that should not affect picture quality.

WHAT I HAVE:

OM-PC (BGN - EX) -> make offer
=====
Works great.  Has some brassing and other cosmetic wear.  Tripod mount has some
residual thread lock (non-permanent) from (removed) Really Right Stuff mount.
Have original box, owners manual, and Oly strap.

(I have Oly hoods, which I will include, for all the Zuiko lenses)

Zuiko 24mm f2.8 (EX) -> $150  (glass is mint)

Zuiko 50mm f1.8 (EX+) -> make offer

Zuiko 100mm f1.8 (LN) -> $175  (have box, instructions, and soft case/bag)

Zuiko 2X-A Teleconverter (LN-) -> $100

OTHER ITEMS I AM PARTING WITH:

Vivitar 3500 Zoom Thyristor flash with OM
dedicated module, have owners manuals (EX) -> make offer

Tokina 28-70 f3.5-4.5 zoom (model sz-x270),
have owners manual (EX+) -> make offer

Schneider 4x MC Loupe (black) (LN-) -> make offer

Bretford slide table (model 6009, approx 13"x17"
viewable) (LN-) -> make offer

Thanks - Jon Parker

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250