[OM] Re: What's so good about the Zuiko 50/2 ??

Subject: [OM] Re: What's so good about the Zuiko 50/2 ??
From: ToFF <toff@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:45:59 +0100
Hi folks,

my photos as a contribution to this subject

http://www.servisxt.cz/fotky/zuiko50_2.jpg

OM2SP, lens Zuiko 50/2, time 1/60, apertures 4,  take on Accros 100,
development in Microphen 1+1, scan on Agfa lab mashines, resize from
2996x2000 on 1200x801, without any correction and retouch.

Siply the best lens which I own.

Tomas K.