[OM] Re: OM-2n Battery Question

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2n Battery Question
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 23:20:19 -0000
Don't have one of either to hand, but IIRC the diameter is the same OM1 to
OM2 but the thickness of the cap itself is radically different, as the OM2
cap accommodates a taller stack of cells (OK two) in place of the single OM1
cell, which amounts to about 2/3 the height. The full diameter of the cap is
used to clear the "top hat" of the mercury cell of the OM1 whereas the
silver oxides of the OM2 have a lesser diameter.

Julian