[OM] Tri-X (es)

Subject: [OM] Tri-X (es)
From: BllPear@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:23:57 -0500
First, the orange mask on the chromogenic B&W film is to allow it to be printed
on color paper. This has the effect of making the negatives VERY challenging to
print on B&W paper, especially VC.

I spent some time on the kodak website, and am only more confused. Kodak still
lists 320TX, 400TX, and Tri-X 400. Just what the difference is isn't for the
easy reader. I did note that the exposure charts for TX320 list times a full
stop more than the exposure for 400TX for the same conditions.

As I've said before, many of my favorite films are from Kodak. I just they
would stay with the same packaging and descriptions for 15 or 20 minutes.

Bill Pearce

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.