[OM] FS

Subject: [OM] FS
From: Ali Shah <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 00:48:18 -0500
Oops...sorry forgot that attachments arent allowed. One more try.

Contact the seller directly if interested.

Subject:
[OLYMPUS-ZUIKO] For sale - Olympus
From:
"bgemeric" <bgemeric@xxxxxxx>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 02:34:49 -0000

To:
OLYMPUS-ZUIKO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear all,

I am selling all of my 35mm equipment and thought those on the list
might be interested before I post the items on eBay.  I would be
happy to entertain offers before I take that step and invite you to
contact me off-list at bgemeric@xxxxxxx.  Following is what I am
offering:

Olympus OM 4-T silver camera body – has corner rubs from the
strap
rings & is missing the tiny 5-pin flash plug cover, but includes lens
mount cap.
Olympus OM 2-S black camera body – includes lens mount cap.
Olympus Zuiko 24 mm shift lens – glass excellent, body with
normal
wear, includes hard leather case, front aluminum and rear caps.
Vivitar 28-205 3.5-5.2 zoom – includes front and rear caps.
Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter – includes zipper case,
front
and rear caps.
Sima 100mm f2 soft focus + macro lens for OM – includes all
accessories.
Olympus auto winder 2 – has seen very little use.
Olympus F-280 full synchro flash – recently purchased new, and
has
very little use.  Includes soft pouch.
Olympus gridded focusing screen.
Beatie gridded bright focusing screen – has a small rub on the
surface.
Zuiko 50 mm 1.8 lens – includes front and rear caps but has some
specs within the elements.
Hanimex 35 mm underwater camera - includes integral flash, sport view
finder and o-ring grease.  Has a small blemish on the front from
insect repellant in my suitcase.

All above are used and have normal wear but to my knowledge are fully
functional and include original box, instructions and packing.

Nikon FM manual 35 mm camera body – used.

Kodak 35 vintage camera with original box and instruction booklet.

I have digital photos of all these that I would be happy to e-mail.
I'll also try to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you,

Bruce Emeric

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/DdIolB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/