[OM] Re: [OM]OT, Way, way OT Re: Oops!

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]OT, Way, way OT Re: Oops!
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:15:45 -0700
Hi Julien:

You can mount your digi cam on a new support that just came out that
attaches to the head rest posts of the front seats! It mounts left or right
and extends. So you can use it out the window or in, passenger side or
drivers. Now you can catch all the excitement of poppin a few Buds, while
watchin the Superbowl in your dash with your hand on your ladies knee as you
crash  your way up the side of a mountain on your way to bag an elk.

Gord

PS. I have heard a lot of Brits say that nobody can drive in Paris = so
Thomas must walk if he isn't flying.