[OM] Re: Brand new OM-3Ti, you know where

Subject: [OM] Re: Brand new OM-3Ti, you know where
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 14:06:08 -0000
Piers Hemy wrote:

> Up to GBP1100 (USD2064) now, heading in the right direction.
> But I don't understand how it has gone so high.  The last 13
> bids have all been from zuiko7, who has therefore been
> bidding against himself - the highest bid from another bidder
> was GBP849.
>
> What am I missing in the bid mechanism?

I think perhaps not all bids are listed; only "new" ones. Are the others caused
by bids from existing bidders that are pushing zuiko7's bid up (but are still
insufficient to beat him)? Or are they perhaps zuiko7's own bids pushing up bit
by bit to try to get to the reserve?

I see the reserve has now been met. Did anyone spot what it was? Was it £1,100,
perhaps?

Either way, something strange is going on. I have a feeling it won't go up any
more now.

Simon