[OM] Re: Can anyone use a Varimagni finder?

Subject: [OM] Re: Can anyone use a Varimagni finder?
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:46:16 -0700
Hi Richard:

Nice idea, I repeated the Murphy's Surplus but it was not me originally was
it Jeff? I got a good one but it had a number engraved which I filed steel
wooled and refinished so it is very new looking. Maybe the winner would like
that OM 3 I tried to give away (but the shipping is not on me :-)  )

Gord