[OM] Re: T8 wars

Subject: [OM] Re: T8 wars
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:14:51 -0800
Zuiko7 seems to get into bidding wars a lot lately. I'm not sure he is
always intending to win. Maybe he ran out of space but can't resist the
action ...

3867110761 ($275 focusing stage, rail, and stand) he and another UK bidder
ran it up very high, then let it go. IRRC he normally places an early bid
but I believe it used to be a single high bid.

-jeff