[OM] Re: Fill in the blanks (which cords do I need?)

Subject: [OM] Re: Fill in the blanks (which cords do I need?)
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:55:41 -0000
Enrique Cabrera Rochera wrote:

> These are the pieces (some of them on their way) what
> do you reckon I need to connect them? More than one
> combination possible? Is it going to be expensive?
> Does anyone in the list have any of the needed cords for sale?
>
> OM4T
> Power Bounce 2
> F280
> T32
> Winder1
> (additional T20 also available, just in case it is useful
> for anything)
>
> Obviously the idea is to have everything working together
> if possible (although I don't know if the Power Bounce
> configuration will allow a second flash on the camera's hot shoe)

Depends what you want to do with it all.

1. OM4T <-> PGB2 requires TTL cord (of some length; normally in that
config the 2ft curly one).

2. OM4T <-> F280: no cord required on-camera. TTL cord off-camera normal
TTL mode, special F TTL cord "TTL Auto Cord F" for Super FP sync
off-camera

3. OM4T <-> Winder: No cord.

4. OM4T <-> Winder with PGB2. Short (6") remote cord (jack at both ends)
to link PGB2 to Winder if you want to use the shutter release button on
the PBG2 to fire the winder to release the shutter and wind on on the
camera.

5. OM4T <-> T20: No cord on camera. Also plugs into PBG2 fine (see item
1 for cord for that.) Off-camera requires "TTL Auto Connector T20"
adapter block plus TTL cable.

6. Winder 1: can also have remote cord (with little red button) to fire
it from a distance.

That's it, really. Clear as mud.

Regards,

Simon