[OM] Re: TTL 4 AUTOCONNECTOR TYPE 4

Subject: [OM] Re: TTL 4 AUTOCONNECTOR TYPE 4
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 01:07:25 EST

In a message dated 1/20/2005 9:42:20 PM Central Standard Time,
farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have  been having a friend bid on this item on my behalf, however there
is  another pesky buyer who just feels like outbidding me. Is it even
worth  the price the item is at right now?

Thanks.

-  Ali

Ali, Stop the madness. Contact me off list with what you feel is a good  deal
for you, as I have an extra which might be able to go live with  you.  Mint
condition, with no instructions, but if you want to feel like  you are getting
something special, I can put it in a slightly bent, but rather  new looking
proper Olympus box.  Bill Barber