[OM] Re: Oil Free?

Subject: [OM] Re: Oil Free?
From: "robert smith" <robnruth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:53:06 -0000
The good lens is now back together minus the oil.
I only opened it as far as the levers in the back where the mechanicals are
still a reasonable size.
It now shuts right down with the preview button and is lovely and free to
spring open again.

The other lens with the sticking iris has taken loads of fantastic pictures
in the past even though there are some sizeable dust particals inside. Does
this not matter?

Rob