[OM] Re: #022

Subject: [OM] Re: #022
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:00:07 -0400
Graham ...

Here's a thought for an upcoming photo shoot.

Bosham Anglican Church at Bosham in Chichester Harbour, West Sussex, just a
mile or two west of Chichester. Bosham is where King Canute ordered the
waves to recede and the church was where King Harold went to say prayers
before riding off to defeat at the Battle of Hastings in 1066. The church is
a delight to visit.

Have been to Bosham on several occasions. There is one very select pub right
on the water front where the high tide rises up the outside walls.

Beautiful photo of Fotheringhay Church and the bargees.

jh