[OM] Re: [OT] Is The MAC Dead - how about killing this thread!?!

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Is The MAC Dead - how about killing this thread!?!
From: "Gary Holder (s)" <spoilsport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:25:00 -0500
>>Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Is The MAC Dead - how about killing this thread!?!

> Hear, hear!  And it's been only slightly less interesting than a
> discussion
>of which brand of toaster gets the bread more evenly browned.  To some
>of us, computers, like toasters, are just another appliance, not a holy
>thing
>of veneration and awe.  Today's computer is a Dell, but I'd have to go into
>the kitchen to see what kind of toaster we have this year.  I'm pretty sure
>it's not a Mac.

Now wait just a darn minute! I was going to let this pass...but then the
implications dawned on me...

Are you meaning to imply that there may, conceivably, be some toaster that
browns bread more evenly than a Sunbeam Model T20 and its descendants? If
so, you'll need to answer to those of us who frequent
http://www.toaster.org/t20.html

A toaster is merely "an appliance"? Imagine the gall!

No one who has experienced the schweet T20 OS with the silky-smooth and
accurate BADAS (Bread Automatic Descend/Ascend System) could even THINK of
holding such an opinion!! We T20 users pity all of the rest of you who are
overwhelmed with annoying pop-ups!

While the T20 may not be a Mac, it WAS discontinued in the 90's, which
should warm the hearts of all true zuikoholoics.

Just mentioning "T20" meets minimum requirements for OM content, right?

Gary Holder

(proud owner of 3 Sunbeam T20s and 1 Olympus T20--seriously!)

P.S.--Someone needs to revive this guy's coffee/toast cafe:
http://www.toaster.org/whence.html
GH