[OM] OT Beware !!!

Subject: [OM] OT Beware !!!
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 20:47:51 -0800
OK I hate to beat this old horse again, hence the OT warning. As it
turns out my daughter and her friend are going to be buying a small
diesel and are currently looking at a '99 Golf (currently running on
biodiesel).  I didn't pay much attention to the recently deceased thread
but I did remember that several listeros actually own these things. I
think I remember Matt Born, R jackson, Robert McFetridge saying they had
a diesel, maybe more but like i said i didn't follow the thread too
closely. So if anyone with an opinion or a diesel for sale or wants to
offer any advice to the two soon to be diesel owners please respond off
list so as not to incur the wrath of Mumsie.
Some facts: location is the PacNW N of Seattle, price under 10k,
reliable as they are driving across the country to Ithica NY where he is
going to grad school.

Again please respond with comments and questions off list

Thanks,
Mike