[OM] Re: OM - XA copy from Eastern Europe

Subject: [OM] Re: OM - XA copy from Eastern Europe
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:51:01 +1100
No, the 'Minitar' lens is prolly a knock-off of the Minox lens - they
also made a Minox GT copy which is still available I suspect. complete
with little drop-down door.
Now this is more interesting -
http://dvdtechcameras.com/cameras/35rang/3/3.htm
Chaika 2 half-frame with removable Leica-thread 28mm lens! Now that
could be seriously interesting.
(As in Voigtlander 15mm lens, 28mm finder mounted sideways - hmmmm).
AndrewF