[OM] Re: OT Temporal Lobe Epilepsy & Visions

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Temporal Lobe Epilepsy & Visions
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:25:16 -0500 (EST)

Frequent bursts of electrical activity...huh?
So thats what happens.  Just ask any Eastern European, everyone of us goes
through these sensations and "luminous insight" on its journey to complex
sophistication...mostly due to heavy consumption of plum brandy or vodka, or
whatever alcohol concoction at hand.
You will not get much info on fear and terror though, too macho to admit...:)
Boris
P.S.  Those aliens are real.  I have seen them, but they took off before I was
able to catch one...much to disappointment of Art Bell who begged for an
interview

Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com