[OM] Re: OT# 1 with our German friends.

Subject: [OM] Re: OT# 1 with our German friends.
From: "Andreas Pirner" <AndreasPirner@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 23:51:41 +0100
Garry Lewis wrote:
> the "original version" is the most popular song in Germany.
> http://213.158.118.36/schnappi/
> OM content- I once saw a OM covered in croc skin.An camera leathers does
> offer alligator. http://cameraleather.com/olympus_om/
> Garry
> elephant! what elephant?

Oh no. Not THAT Schnappi song. Plain awful (in
my ears). But catchy, sorta, I guess. That's why
the charts list it. Was a fun thing a mother and
her friend made for daughter (=singeress). Somehow
drained into the public. Proves the silliness of
chart music -- or so.

I thought it was snake skin on that gold OM.
On the bay (3861133390) some while ago, don't
know if still illustrated ...

Andreas