[OM] Re: A Stupid Question (on topic, kinda)

Subject: [OM] Re: A Stupid Question (on topic, kinda)
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:53:11 -0800 (PST)
> P.S.  I considered the Minolta A2 and the likes, but 28mm is
> not wide enough for me...but I could be happy with 24mm...
> P.P.S  Size does not matter, no matter what they tell
> you...maybe in 30-40 years, but not now.

In my testing, the vertical coverage of the A1/A2 is nearly
identical to my Zuiko 24/2.8.  Obviously, you have the width
differences, but the vertical coverage is about the same. The
handling qualities of the A1/A2 are supurb too.  Especially with
the battery grip. I continue to learn little things (and some
big things too) about this camera and I've got over 9000 images
through it already.  I'm getting more and more comfortable with
using it in manual mode and getting away from matrix metering to
centerweighted metering. Why? Because of reduced shutter delay.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250