[OM] Re: #013

Subject: [OM] Re: #013
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:10:08 -0000
Hi Chris,

Thanks. It's with the Voigtlander 15mm Heliar Asph on a L*ica M6. I was a
bit nervous taking that at the edge of a bridge, with no rail and looking
through a 15mm finder. It was made worse by having to lean over without the
stability of a forward foot. Any attempt to gain that stability resulted in
my foot  intruding into the frame.

I have become obsessed with a 'clean' layout on my web pages and with
keeping clutter to a minimum. To this end I have posted tech details in
black on a black background, anyone interested in the detail (possibly
myself at a later date) can view it under any shot  by pressing <Ctrl> 'A'
or by holding the left mouse button down and dragging under the pic.

The gaps in the numbering are the result of me no longer posting  different
brand camera shots in separate folders. They all go in the same place and I
only notify the relevant list  of new  posts. Sorry about the long winded
reply :-) Thanks for looking.

--Graham