[OM] The listserver encourages longer vacations

Subject: [OM] The listserver encourages longer vacations
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:29:06 -0500
I've noticed that if I send "vacation 2 d" it fails to unset at the end. A
"stats" says vacation is on, while an "unset vacation" squawks that it was
never on (but the mail feed does restart).

So far, 7-day and longer vacations have worked well. I haven't tried
intermediate values.

Conclusion: I should take longer vacations.

Does this happen to anyone else? I mean mail not restarting; if you get
longer vacations than me good for you but I don't need to hear about it. :-)

Andrew