[OM] Re: india photo gallery, finally!

Subject: [OM] Re: india photo gallery, finally!
From: "Michael R. Collins" <michael789@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 09:34:42 -0500
Siddiq,

Well worth the wait! It's not just the photographs themselves -
you've captured an amazing cross-section of daily life. Brings back
fond memories of travelling through India in '78 (London-to-Kathmandu
overland tour, far too rushed by the time we reached India), and
pushes India back up a bit in my priority list to revisit.

One small quibble, though. It may be my old eyes, but I have a really
tough time reading the text, since there's such low contrast with the
background. (Making the text temporarily two sizes bigger was what I
needed.)

Michael

--
Michael R. Collins  ...  Michael.Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx