[OM] Re: (OM) Nice Zuiko 21 lens on e*ay

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Nice Zuiko 21 lens on e*ay
From: "DICK LAGUE" <rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 11:02:45 -0800
I guess I will have to retake the photo because there is no missing
paint on the lens.  You make a good point.  When you are selling
pristine expensive goods make sure the photography is as good as
possible.

I have owned the lens for 10 years and it has never been dropped.

Thanks for your input on the potential value.

Dick