[OM] Re: pictures of Normandy

Subject: [OM] Re: pictures of Normandy
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 06:28:18 +0000
That link did not work for me Loïc, but this does:

http://www.ifrance.com/multispot/

I like the photo of the boats in front of La Lieutenance,and Honflieur
is a lovely place, but I really like the colours of the "nightlights".
I must confess to not being hugely interested in skateboarding (even
though both my sons thought that they might like to be professionals at
one stage!), but I like the one of the blue half-pipe.

Thanks

Chris

On 7 Jan 2005, at 22:23, asud journal wrote:

> hello zuiks,
> Some pictures of normandy taken with my OM4 and a Zuiko 24mm f2,8 at
> f16 1/250.
> This is a lovely little town called Honfleur nearby le Havre and
> Deauville.
> This is the town were i was born.
> Take a look and enjoy
> http://www.ifrance.com/multispot/multispot/landscape/honfleur/