[OM] Re: Blasphemy! Want to trade OM for WA for 4X5

Subject: [OM] Re: Blasphemy! Want to trade OM for WA for 4X5
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 00:39:41 EST

In a message dated 1/6/2005 11:26:35 PM Central Standard Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Grumble...

> don't know, however I am mildly interested in a  90mm lens for
> my 4X5  Toyo field camera.  I'm thinking a  Schneider Super
> Angulon, Fujinon, Nikkor, something like  that.

LF is addicting, ain't it?

Surprise!  Surprise! Isn't it all and some would say that is a good  thing.
Hell, I don't mind waiting to 70 to retire, if I'd invested all that OM  money
I wouldn't have had near the fun or quality of life.  If this LF and  digital
thing doesn't get out of hand I can still probably make 70 work.   If not, I
wasn't going to be doing anything else between 70 and 75.  Oh,  shut up and
pass the film or pixels or whatever.

By the way a beautiful photograph of the Grand Canyon, sun and tree.   Bill
Barber