[OM] [OT] Speaking of computers...

Subject: [OM] [OT] Speaking of computers...
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:36:09 -0500 (EST)

Happy New Year to all of you.
I have been slowly learning about "photography on computers" in my spare time
by using PS.  Due to my curious side, I came across an interesting photoediting
program available from "Digital Light and color" (http://www.dl-c.com), which
is a good PS alternative...IMHO
They have a downloadable demo and you can later opt for a key purchase...what I
did after the 30 day evaluation period.
Norman Koren whom you might be familiar with, has an article here:
http://www.normankoren.com/PWP_intro.html
Time to go back to sleep mode
Ciao
Boris

Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com