[OM] Re: #008

Subject: [OM] Re: #008
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:22:08 -0000
John,

I love OM and Le*ca in equal measure and mainly use 2 x OM SP bodies (1
colour 1 b&w),  M2 (colour) and M6 (b&w). Generally speaking I make sure
both brands get used by using them on alternate weekends. Sometimes I don't
get through a film at the weekend so I have to wait another week or pull the
film early. Occasionally, as is the case at the moment, I end up with more
of one 'brand'. What I post here is about 50% of my postable (YMMV) output
:-) Thanks for looking.

--Graham

From: "John Hudson" <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>