[OM] Re: I am ruined

Subject: [OM] Re: I am ruined
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 16:42:49 EST

In a message dated 1/4/2005 3:32:22 PM Central Standard Time,
edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

So, I'm  not making a new years resolution (that would jinx me,) but I am
intending  to get my photographic life back in shape this  year.

Hmmm, sometimes those resolutions act like a magic potion, particularly  when
they written down as goals.  I pulled mine out from last year a few  days ago
and upon review, realized I had accomplished 5 of the 7 things I had
committed to paper last year.  The 2005 goals are not yet complete, however  I
will
say that a package of images for a national contest were posted  this morning.
2005 will be about my putting myself out on the field  more than last year.
It will be a great year!  Bill  Barber