[OM] Re: Olympus Pen - price question

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Pen - price question
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 21:42:19 +0800
The original Pen is always expensive (if you consider over $100 is
expensive). On the other hand I don't think this sample is a good
investment, there is no description on the condition, you won't see the
defects with this thumbnails. If it doesn't work then you just throw away
your money, it is not easy to get repair parts, they are too old and not
that many good working one flowing around.

C.H.Ling