[OM] Re: New Years Resolutions ....

Subject: [OM] Re: New Years Resolutions ....
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 06:41:47 +0000
Looks as if you have the best ones covered Jon:

Enter more TOPEs and put more on the web (as long as they're worth
putting on of course.  I hope to pass my OU exam in April to get my
MBA, to learn more about Dreamweaver (well the whole of the M*cromedia
Studio suite actually) and to make better efforts with consistency in
websites.

Happy New Year; it looks like being a busy one!

Chris