[OM] Re: Never Used

Subject: [OM] Re: Never Used
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 17:19:23 -0000
C.H.Ling wrote:

> I believe it is an OM-1n, I have a LNIB with S/N (2215xxx)
> very close to this one (2219xxx) and also has MD badge.

I think you are right. It's difficult from the photo to see, but the
serial number fits with it being an "N", the date would work with it
being one of the last "N"s and the packaging has more of an 80's look
than a 70's look (not that I have any idea what I would expect 70's
packaging to look like!!)

> On
> the other hand I worry it will really look mint as there is
> flash shoe attached, if it has been there since
> 1987 there must be marks on top, mine has hot shoes marks too :-(

Indeed. Let's hope the hotshoe was put on only for the photo rather than
left there.

If Zuiko7 is indeed on the list, let's hope he tells us all about it
when it arrives.

Regards,

Simon