[OM] Re: [OT] New Photoshop machine...

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] New Photoshop machine...
From: Ali Shah <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 22:05:07 -0500
Get a MAC!! Not only will you get a better OS but you will help save the
MAC!! 8-))

Just kidding.....

But XP is most definitely the way to go!!!

I recently saw some brand new Dell Optiplex 170L Celeron 2.4's on Eb*y
for around $200.00 + shipping. Included XP HOME. Get yourself one of
these and just add a cd-rw. Yeah I know its not a P4 but @ 2.4ghz it
doesnt matter I suppose.

- Ali