[OM] Re: USA post!

Subject: [OM] Re: USA post!
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 01:31:04 -0200
I am impressed that my country's mail is working better than I expected.
I had supposed that events you're reporting may only happen here.
But small packets coming from John in Ca., Mike, Andrew and Robert Kan from
Oz arrived alive and well, and very quickly.
Surprisingly, packets/letters sent from my country to Mike, and Robert took
ages to arrive, and I monitored them using Track and Trace: they leave here
in less than a week. I remain uncertain about where could my print for the
Solstice Exchange be flying :^) - a red bird flying, not a black one.

Fernando.