[OM] Current OM gear on eBAy using ESIF photos

Subject: [OM] Current OM gear on eBAy using ESIF photos
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 13:45:45 -0500
Happy New Year to all.  I came across the following item just put on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3864394686&fromMakeTrack=true

This seller is using the photo from the ESIF website.  In fact, his photos
for his other current auctions are from the ESIF.  I don't know if the
seller is a list member or not or whether or not he's asked permission from
Mark Dapoz.  I sent the following message to him:

"The photo you posted is from someone else's website and is not one of the
actual lens you are selling.  I noticed for your other current auctions you
are using photos from the same website.  I'm interested in bidding on some
of your gear but not without close up photos of the lenses in your
possession.  I'd also like to see some more information about the exterior
and interior of the lenses other than "condition excellent".  Would
appreciate your posting the photos and details to your
auctions.  Thanks,  Gary"

Apologies in advance if the seller is a list member with permission.  Just
trying to be cautiously heads up.

Gary