[OM] Re: [OT] Is The MAC Dead

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Is The MAC Dead
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:39:57 +0100
>The only prediction I ever choose to make about the future is that you
>can't predict the future. Mr Dvorak, on the other hand, is paid to say
>something...anything.
>AndrewF

Yes, "anything". Mr. Dvorak is completely clueless about all things
Macintosh (even though he did write a column in MacUser for several
years). His argument in the article is rather dumb.

I remember him proclaiming that graphical user interfaces actually
make computers _harder_ to use and took the fun out of computing. Or
a column trashing Firewire, based on inaccurate information. I
wouldn't even consider a word he is writing.

Bernard