[OM] Re: [OT] Is The MAC Dead

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Is The MAC Dead
From: Ali Shah <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:27:27 -0500
I wouldnt completely trust what the article says. I met a newspaper
photog the other day who was telling me about his shiny new dual
processor G5 at the "office". I had been fixing some DELL's at a local
school the other day, he popped into to take pix for the local paper,
and was telling how quickly files transfer from his Can*n DSLR (BTW - he
called his camera a $2500 paperweight) to the MAC's hard drive. MAC's
are still very popular, esp. among the DTP's and artisans. Now with the
popularity of the IPOD...I have a feeling that the MACS are holding
their own.

- Ali