[OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?

Subject: [OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 21:13:34 -0700
Hi Robert:

Ditto on all 3, if you ever want me to scope something at Vintage let me
know, I am on very good terms with them. The big advantage of Vintage is
that they are picky and very concerned that anything they sell is first
rate, they don't deal in bargain grade at all for that reason. They have a
lot more than their web site shows too.

Gord