[OM] Re: some more Hombroich pictures - OM, b&w

Subject: [OM] Re: some more Hombroich pictures - OM, b&w
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:29:30 +0100
iwert schrieb:

>I like 6 and 8 the best, overall, very poetic images. We must have been real
>busy with the E-1.

6 is my favorite too. And I remember some very poetic shots by some OM3Ti :)

>And I would really need a zuiko digital 25f2 macro to replace my favourite
>of the year 2004: the 50f2 OM. That is simply an amazing lens. i hardly grab
>any other lens, it is the one 75% of all my images are taken with now.

I think I saw a 25 Macro on the new lens roadmap..but still. I'll
certainly not give up film. It's beautifully slow. And not too slow
anyway :)

>(needing a new car and house in the near future will support chemics as
>well!)

You wouldn't notice the cost for the E-1 with a new house and a new
car...people sell czech student kits for 1000 euro...it's not illegal
neither.

looking forward to another OM meeting with E-1 guests some time

all the best for you and  your family in 2005

:D
--

www.doro-foto.de