[OM] Re: may be of interest to meterologists

Subject: [OM] Re: may be of interest to meterologists
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:08:28 -0000
Hi Fernando,

I occasionally lose a shot because of intrusive electricity/telephone
cables. Maybe walking cross country helps keep them to a minimum and also
offers the choice of changing angles/viewpoints not being restricted to a
road. Generally speaking if there are cables in a shot I let it go.
Sometimes I am so keen on a shot that if I can frame a shot with minimum
cable content I still take it and take pot luck on whether I can Photoshop
them out.

Photoshop is obviously great for that but I try to avoid it possible because
once I take something out I can never look at the shot again without
'seeing' what I took out, even if there is no trace. Drives me nuts.

Thanks for looking and to all who have commented.

--Graham