[OM] Re: (OM) Computing security - OT - and stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Computing security - OT - and stuff
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 21:20:34 EST

In a message dated 12/25/2004 7:35:09 PM Central Standard Time,
bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

In the  meantime, preoccupied with this viral treatment stuff, I neglected a
local  auction for a copy of the paper Olympus Sales Information File

An absolute wealth of information and it is indeed too bad that you missed
it.  I picked one up a couple of years ago at a camera show and find it to  be
a very useful reference resource.  Keep an eye out, another will turn  up.
Bill Barber