[OM] Re: X sync flash trigger

Subject: [OM] Re: X sync flash trigger
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:01:51 -0000
I am not sure if you mean an extension cord, Dean - they certainly did make
them and I can't believe that the distribution chain has been cleaned out.
But if it has, you'll have to try B&H:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&s
ku=82842&is=REG otherwise known as http://tinyurl.com/4x4yo

For the 'trigger', I can suggest a 1-inch round nail if you have nothing
better to hand (it's more compact than an OM-1, with much less vibration, so
no need for mirror pre-fire)!

--
Piers