[OM] Re: X sync flash trigger

Subject: [OM] Re: X sync flash trigger
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:35:28 EST

In a message dated 12/23/2004 9:04:19 AM Central Standard Time,
dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Does  anyone make a cheap,
female remote cord that I could plug into the BG2's x  sync?  I searched the
net and didn't find anything, but I am not sure  what to call it.  I could us
an empty OM body, but that would be   more cumbersome.  Does someone make x
sync cord  extensions?

Happy Holidays!

Dean

May be that I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish, however
could you not use a  slave trigger unit to fire the second  strobe?   Bill
Barber