[OM] Re: Focus Damping (spelling)

Subject: [OM] Re: Focus Damping (spelling)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:33:28 +0000
Harrump!  Ahem.

And I was nice enough not to point out that the focus ring might feel "loose"
instead of "lose," suppressing my school-marm instincts, which I blame on my
mother, by choosing to use the correct word without comment, merely setting a
proper example.  I chose not to point out that one may "lose" one's car keys if
they come "loose" from the key ring.

There are some of us here who really need to get out more.  :-0

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --